IT Auditor (Internal Audit)
We are looking for an open minded colleague with passion for IT who wants to join our audit team in Česká pojišťovna in Prague. We are group of experts and enthusiasts who are destroying the prejudice of being “auditors”.
Česká pojišťovna is a leader in financial services on the Czech market – it is shaping the industry and we are an integral part of the process. ČP is an important part of the Generali Group worldwide, therefore you are going to be part of an even bigger game.
It is not only insurance – our audit and advisory activities cover all local Generali Group operations with regular international exposure (insurance, investments, asset & wealth management, pensions, distribution & brokerage, etc.).
Now – if you feel motivated, self-driven, able to use your knowledge and curious to learn new things in a local environment with global perspective; are you ready to explore the IT and business from top to bottom, left to right?
Are you comfortable with the statements above and are you willing to start a new chapter in your life? We are keen to meet you! Just send us your CV and we will let you know when to come!
What will you do:
- Perform assurance and advisory activities as a team member or engagement leader and bringing the results to our senior management.
- You will be analyzing and assessing the processes and procedures across the local Group companies with focus on adequacy of internal control system.
- Closer look at the IT systems and applications (state of the art technologies as well as several interesting relics) and evaluating connected risks (procedural, configuration and similar).
- Check the data flows in processes and possible data integrity issues identification.
- Evaluate the security of informational assets, risks and threats to the IT assets and infrastructure (cybersecurity assessment as a modern buzz word).
- Basic data analysis and manipulation (progressively going for more complex issues).
- Proposing of recommendations and process improvements within the IT environment (that´s our daily bread – always thinking how things could work together and better).
- Identifying added value propositions through process improvements including bringing in simpler, smarter and agile solutions.
- You will be working in a regulated environment of financial services (insurance, investments, pension funds, distribution), therefore an appropriate level of documentation and formalization of our work performed is necessary.
- Support in result presentation to responsible management (professionalism and negotiation skills are essential).
- Regularly communicate with colleagues from different offices (regional, Head-office, etc.), so be ready to use English in a written the same as oral form.
What we expect:
- Bachelor / Master degree in a technical area is an advantage (however even scripting lawyer is welcomed).
- Understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27k etc.), as well as audit experience could help you to see the bigger picture.
- If possible, technical knowledge or interest in one or more of following areas is a strong advantage, however not required (IT security principles, standards and practice, network infrastructure overview/setting, database and/or operating systems principles/admin, scripting, SQL based queries).
- Ability to read source code / scripts (or at least algorithm logic) is useful.
- Strong and credible personality – does not matter if you feel being analytical introvert or ambitious extrovert if you promote the same values as we do.
- Ability to solve issues independently, keeping deadlines.
- Team player.
- Communication and organizational skills at a professional level – you will be regularly in touch with top management as well as operational staff.
- Relevant working experience 2+ years.
- Czech/Slovak is a must, English necessary.
What will you get:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Possibility to specialize in an expert area you choose – IT governance, risk management, security, and / or technical business, including obtaining relevant professional trainings and certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP etc.).
- Challenges on a daily basis - get to know how the IT really works to support the business behind the marketing curtains.
- Modern and friendly working environment, excellent team spirit with off-work events (including our own office terrace!).
- Option to work in Prague without traveling or possibility of international mobility and professional growth within the Generali Group worldwide.
- Flexible start / end of working hours, and occasionally work from home.
- Wide range of employee and product benefits (we are a top tier corporation, and it’s big!).
Place of work: Prague 4 - Pankrác
Start: upon agreement / asap
If you have any questions left, contact your future manager Václav Zycháček via email: email@example.com
or on https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaclav-zychacek/
KontaktČeská pojišťovna a.s.
Na Pankráci 123/1720
140 21 Praha-Nusle