IT Auditor (Internal Audit)
We are looking for an open minded colleague with passion for IT who wants to join our audit team in Česká pojišťovna in Prague. We are group of experts and enthusiasts who are destroying the prejudice of being “auditors”.
Česká pojišťovna is a leader in financial services on the Czech market – it is shaping the industry and we are an integral part of the process. ČP is an important part of the Generali Group worldwide, therefore you are going to be part of an even bigger game.
It is not only insurance – our audit and advisory activities cover all local Generali Group operations with regular international exposure (insurance, investments, asset & wealth management, pensions, distribution & brokerage, etc.).
What will you do:
- Perform assurance and advisory activities as a team member or engagement leader and bringing the results to our senior management.
- You will be analyzing and assessing the processes and procedures across the local Group companies with focus on adequacy of internal control system.
- Closer look at the IT systems and applications (state of the art technologies as well as several interesting relics) and evaluating connected risks (procedural, configuration and similar).
- Evaluate the security of informational assets, risk and threats to the IT assets and infrastructure (cybersecurity assessment as a modern buzz word).
- Proposing of recommendations and process improvements within the IT environment (bread and butter of our work – always thinking how things could work together and better).
- Identifying added value propositions through process improvements including bringing in simpler, smarter and agile solutions.
- Regularly communicate with colleagues from different offices (regional, Head-office, etc.), so be ready to use English in a written the same as oral form.
What we expect:
- Bachelor / Master degree, in a technical area is an advantage (however even scripting lawyer is welcomed).
- Basic understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27k etc.), as well as audit experience could help you to see the bigger picture.
- If possible, technical knowledge or interest in one or more of following areas is a strong advantage, however not required (IT security, network infrastructure, DB and/or OS, scripting, SQL etc.).
- Strong and credible personality – does not matter if you feel being analytical introvert or ambitious extrovert if you promote the same values as we do.
- Ability to solve issues independently nevertheless be a team player.
- Communication and organizational skills at a professional level – you will be regularly in touch with top management as well as operational staff.
- Czech/Slovak is a must, English necessary.
What will you get:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Possibility to specialize in an expert area you choose – IT governance, risk management, security, and / or technical business, including obtaining relevant professional trainings and certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP etc.).
- Challenges on a daily basis - get to know how the IT really works to support the business behind the marketing curtains.
- Modern and friendly working environment, excellent team spirit with off-work events (including our own office terrace!).
- Option to work in Prague without traveling or possibility of international mobility and professional growth within the Generali Group worldwide.
- Flexible start / end of working hours, and occasionally work from home.
- Wide range of employee and product benefits (it’s a top tier corporation, and it’s big!).
Now – if you feel motivated, self-driven, able to use your knowledge and curious to learn new things in a local environment with global perspective; are you ready to explore the business from top to bottom, left to right?
Are you comfortable with the statements above and are you willing to start a new chapter in your life? We are keen to meet you! Just send us your CV and we will let you know when to come!
If you have any questions left:
Then you can contact HR or your future manager: Zdeněk Novotný (firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/zdenek-novotny) or Head of Internal Audit Václav Zycháček (email@example.com / www.linkedin.com/in/vaclav-zychacek).
KontaktČeská pojišťovna a.s.
Budeme rádi, když nám sdělíte, z jakého důvodu jste po přečtení inzerátu na pozici nezareagoval/la:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a zaberou Vám asi 1 minutu.
Děkujeme, Česká pojišťovna a.s.
Podobné pozice v oboru 19 pozic
Likvidace, Právo, Audit, Bezpečnost | Brno-Královo Pole, Praha-Nusle | Práce na plný úvazek»
IT Auditor (Internal Audit)
IT, Právo, Audit, Bezpečnost | Hlavní město Praha | Práce na plný úvazek»
Právník nákupního oddělení junior
Právo, Audit, Bezpečnost, Nákup, Správa budov | Praha-Nusle | Práce na plný úvazek»